Content can be updated remotely from anywhere in the world. Easy to update one, some or all the CLOX in your network. You pay data for content updates, to send the file to the CLOX.
Once the CLOX is updated, that file can be delivered locally millions of times for no cost and with no limits.
CLOX can also be updated locally over Wi-Fi by administrators or via an encrypted flash drive by anyone.
Eduze can manage the data on the CLOX, to ensure you never run out and can always access your CLOX.
User analytics can also be retrieved remotely or viewed locally by administrators.
Check out the most and least popular content, how much time people are spending, how many people connect, etc. Your CLOX can include user logins/registration – meaning you can also collect data on individuals such as test results or course progress.
Clients have asked for a variety of CLOX deployments to suit their need. These include:
- As mobile CLOX in shoulder bags for trainers to take with them wherever they go.
- CLOX in canteens, offices, meeting rooms, breakout areas and receptions.
- CLOX outputting videos and digital signage via HDMI to TV screens, alongside the WI-Fi network and individuals being able to connect with their own devices.
- CLOX connected to an existing LAN or WLAN, so users can connect to the content on CLOX via your existing Wi-Fi or local area network.
- Outdoor CLOX – weatherproof and boltable to anything (including billboards)
We can provide CLOX with high powered Wi-Fi antenna to boost reach as well as solar and battery packs.
Anyone with a Wi-Fi enabled phone, tablet, laptop or computer can connect to CLOX. It also has an ethernet connection for fixed line connection.
- 70m total range, 10m ideal range
- 40 – 120 concurrent video connections, no buffering*
- 120-150 concurrent website/PDF/text connections*
CLOX can be configured to allow users to connect to the internet as well. We can whitelist and blacklist certain URLs, to prevent unscrupulous data usage and reduce your overall data cost.
* depending on end user device and environment